Bohorodczany. The market square was surrounded by townhouses. The Greek Catholic church (Heil. Dreyfaltigkeit, Church of the Holy Trinity) and the Roman Catholic church (Maria Heimsuchung, Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary) were situated by the main road. Several synagogues were just north of the market square. The agricultural fields are clearly visible within the town’s boundaries. The section of a cadastral map from 1878.
Bohorodczany. Manor house from where a large estate was administered. Postcard from the early twentieth century.
Bohorodczany. The district offices are seen in the foreground with the Roman Catholic church visible in the background. Postcard from the early twentieth century.
Bohorodczany. The scene from the downtown. Postcard from the early twentieth century.